Archive for Project
1. I hate election season. I cannot stand all the political ads — all of them, not just the negative ones. The media hoopla drives me crazy. And the heightened emotions of EVERYONE EVERYWHERE make me want to flee the country.
2. But then everything is political lately. Dealing with my co-workers, my peers, the parents of Kiki’s and Aeris’ classmates, my friends, everyone online — it feels like talking to the check-out lady at the grocery store requires some kind of internal negotiation. And I am not equipped. It’s just not in my personality to be a politician.
3. Just as a reminder to anyone who may have forgotten: life is hard on everyone. Not just you. Everyone.
4. I am participating in NaNoWriMo this year.
5. I have written a trio of posts on Women in Star Wars for The Adorkable. I am very happy with the series, particularly the second post (on Padme).
6. I’ll just post this link: http://superheroeswithoutshirts.tumblr.com/
7. I am really glad I took this new job.